They are many different ways you can consume Fenugreek.
Fenugreek is one of the herbs that are multipurpose. You can use it for so many different things; not just as a spice or for breast production.
You can use it to improve your overall body health. and beautification purposes.
This article will show you all the recipes of how you can prepare Fenugreek for both health and beautification purposes.
Fenugreek recipes for your body
- Soak 10 grams of Fenugreek seeds in a full glass of water overnight. Drink the water first thing in the morning when you wake up. And chew the seeds.
- As you are cooking your food, and some Fenugreek seeds. Remember, Fenugreek is also a spice. Its leaves are edible too and you can cook them like any other vegetable.
- Blend 1/2 cup of fenugreek seeds into a fine powder, and add half a teaspoon of the fenugreek powder into a glass of water or food.
Fenugreek recipes for your hair
Hair mask for dandruff
- Make a Fenugreek paste by soaking the seeds overnight. Combine the paste with yogurt and apply it 3 times a week. Always rinse your hair after 30 minutes.
Hair mask for hair loss
- Make a Fenugreek paste and combine it with lemon juice or coconut oil. Apply it to your hair and rinse it off after 30 minutes or 1 hour.
- Place some Fenugreek seeds in a coconut oil bottle for 14 days. Make sure to filter the seeds and use them as you please. Massage it into your hair. Do not rinse it off.
Hair mask for growth
- Blend 1/2 cup of soaked Fenugreek seeds, 1 tablespoon of Castor oil, 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, and 8 drops of vitamin E oil together. Apply this hair mask onto your scalp and sleep with it. Rinse it off the moment you wake up.
Hair mask for Shiny hair
- Grind soaked fenugreek seeds into a paste. Add honey and olive oil to this paste and mix the ingredients together. Apply it onto your hair and leave it for 1 hour or more. Rinse it off.
Hair mask for premature Greying
- Blend soaked Fenugreek seeds into a paste. Add either alma oil or juice and Apply it to the affected area for 30 minutes and rinse it off.
Fenugreek recipes for your skin
- Boil Fenugreek seeds for 30 minutes. Let it cool and rinse your face with it every morning to cure acne. This will reduce blemishes and dark circles around our eyes too.
- To moisturize your skin, grind soaked Fenugreek seeds, combine 1 tablespoon of honey and 2 tablespoons of yogurt. Apply it on your face and wash it off after 20 minutes. Use this same recipe for acne scars.